Medical audits, often with MSLs at the centre represent the largest area of growth for STEM globally
Examples of what we quantify:
1. What percent of people know and have belief in the functional direction and prioritisation that has been set?
2. What percent of people know and have belief in the relevant elements of brand direction and prioritisation that has been set?
3. What’s the belief and confidence to engage in prioritised scientific communication topics?
4. In what percentage of calls do MSL really engage the customer?
Some principals of how we do it:
1. Field days with all MSLs to observe what happens in real life
2. A systematic and field tested process, with a lot of tailoring where necessary, taking into account internal global guidelines and local regulatory rules
3. Final approach to be signed off by the senior Medical Leader
4. Performed by an objective locally based, team independent of the brand’s operations, all native speakers
5. A quantified and benchmarked set of results quantifying alignment and best practice
6. Conducted periodically as part of a regular process that reviews functional performance