Market access audits, often with field based access staff at the centre represent a large area of growth for STEM globally as buyers become more complex in decision making at the grass roots level
Examples of what we quantify:
1. What percent of people know and have belief in the functional direction and prioritisation that has been set?
2. What percent of people know and have belief in the relevant elements of brand direction and prioritisation that has been set?
3. What’s the belief and confidence to engage in prioritised brand and therapy area communication topics and customer partnership opportunities and projects?
4. In what percentage of calls do field based market access staff really engage the customer?
Some principals of how we do it:
1. Field days with all field based Market Access staff to observe what happens in real life
2. A systematic and field tested process, with tailoring where necessary
3. Performed by an objective locally based, team independent of the brand’s operations, all native speakers
4. A quantified and benchmarked set of results quantifying alignment and best practice
5. Conducted periodically as part of a regular process that reviews functional performance